Is Weed Legal in Pomfret CT?
Yes, recreational cannabis is now legal in Connecticut. Even though we’re out of state, marijuana is also legal in Massachusetts, so don’t worry about missing out because you live in another state.
FAQs About Buying Cannabis near Pomfret
Can I Bring My Weed Across State Lines?
Unfortunately, if you buy products here and take them back to CT, you will be violating federal regulations. So, whatever you buy in Massachusetts has to stay in MA.
How Much Marijuana Can I Buy?
In Massachusetts, you can buy up to one ounce of flower and five grams of concentrate. If you’re buying locally in Connecticut, you can buy 1.5 ounces of flower and 1/8 ounce of concentrate.
Can I Smoke or Eat Edibles at Your Weed Store?
No, public use of any cannabis products is prohibited by state law.
Other Reasons to Visit Green N’ Go Weed Dispensary near Pomfret
Although you have to stay in Massachusetts to use your cannabis products, Uxbridge has a lot of wide open spaces and attractions that make it worth a stay. Some highlights include:
- Quaker Tavern – Knock back a few drinks with friends or just watch the game on one of the TVs. Quaker also has a pretty decent food menu, just in case you have the munchies for some reason.
- Maison de Manger – If you prefer a more elegant view with your meal, you can sit lakeside at Maison de Manger. This French eatery is sure to satisfy your tastebuds, but it’s best to experience the menu sober.
Getting Here From Pomfret CT
- Head east on CT-97 N. Then merge onto US-44 E.
- Merge onto I-395 N toward Worcester.
- Take exit 2 toward MA-16 E/Gore Rd.
- Continue on MA-16 E and turn right onto Main St.
- Turn left on MA-98 N, and then another left on MA-146A E.
- Our cannabis shop will be on the right.