We believe that buying cannabis should be an enjoyable experience, whether you’re looking for a single dab or are just getting started on your marijuana journey.
Is Weed Legal in Woodstock CT?
Thanks to recent legislation in 2021, recreational cannabis is legal in Connecticut, including Woodstock. However, since we’re located in Massachusetts, it matters whether weed is legal there, too. Fortunately, it is.
FAQs About Buying Cannabis From Green N’ Go Marijuana Dispensary Woodstock
How Much Weed Can I Buy?
You can get up to one ounce of flower and five grams of concentrate at our store. However, in Connecticut, you can get 1.5 ounces of flower and 1/8 ounces of concentrate.
Can I Bring My Weed Across State Lines?
No, you cannot. Because cannabis is still illegal at the federal level, taking it across state lines is a federal felony.
Can I Smoke Cannabis at Your Weed Shop?
No, it’s illegal to use cannabis in public spaces and on public property in both MA and CT.
Other Reasons to Visit Green N’ Go in Uxbridge, MA
Although you can’t take our products across state lines, we still believe that we’re better than any CT dispensary you can find back home. Fortunately, there’s plenty to do around here, such as:
- Blackstone River and Canal Heritage State Park – Going green has never looked so good. If you’re a nature lover, you’ll appreciate the scenery and miles of walking trails throughout the park. You can also spot local birds and other wildlife.
- Maison de Manger – What’s better than enjoying a decadent meal next to the water? This French restaurant is sure to tickle your tastebuds, whether you have the munchies or not.
Getting Here From Woodstock CT
- Get onto CT-171 E/Somers Turnpike.
- Turn left on W Thompson Rd, then right on E Thompson Rd.
- Continue onto SW Main St, and turn right onto S E Main St.
- Continue onto Douglas Pike, then merge onto MA-98 N.
- Turn left on MA-146A N, and our weed shop is on the right.