We offer a wide selection of products, including high-quality strains, concentrates, edibles, and even cannabis-infused beverages. We’re you’re one-stop shop weed dispensary Putnam.
Is Weed Legal in Putnam CT?
Yes, marijuana is legal is Connecticut as of October of 2021. However, since we’re located in Massachusetts, we’re subject to MA laws and regulations. Fortunately, recreational cannabis is also legal in MA, so you can buy your favorite products here.
FAQs About Buying Cannabis in Putnam CT
Can I Bring My Weed Back Home?
If you live in Putnam and buy cannabis at Green N’ Go, you can’t bring it home, unfortunately. This is because cannabis is still illegal at the federal level, so crossing state lines violates federal laws.
How Much Weed Can I Buy?
In Connecticut, it’s legal to possess up to 1.5 ounces of flower. In Massachusetts, you can carry up to one ounce of flower and five grams of concentrates.
Can I Smoke at Your Cannabis Store?
Public consumption and smoking of cannabis is strictly prohibited. You must be on private property to partake in our products.
Other Reasons to Visit Green N’ Go in Putnam CT
Since you can’t bring our products across state lines, you should plan to stay a while. Fortunately Uxbridge has some incredible green spaces and attractions like:
- Blackstone River and Canal Heritage State Park – Going green doesn’t just mean getting your favorite flower. You can also enjoy hiking and bird watching at this local park.
- Southwick’s Zoo – If you’re an animal lover, you can see them all in one place. In addition to seeing the animals, you can enjoy attractions and ride a camel!
Getting Here From Putnam CT
- Get onto I-385 N.
- Take exit 2 to get onto MA-16 E toward Douglas.
- Continue on MA-16 E, then turn right on Main St
- Turn left on MA-98 N, then left on MA-146A N.
- Our weed dispensary will be on the right.