Whether you’re a cannabis veteran or a marijuana rookie, we carry products that cater to all levels of cannabis users. As a first-time cannabis consumer, it can be intimidating. There’s no need to worry. Here are a few common FAQs that first-time cannabis store visitors have, as well as our answers.
Is Weed Legal in Woonsocket, RI?
Yes! Both medical and recreational cannabis are legal in Rhode Island.
- Only persons 21 years old or older can use cannabis recreationally.
- Although cannabis is legal in Rhode Island, you are only allowed to possess and carry up to one ounce of cannabis in public, but you are allowed to possess up to 10 ounces in your home.
Is it Legal to Transport Marijuana Across State Borders?
No, so we suggest you take the utmost precautions when transporting marijuana from MA to RI. We also recommend making a little vacation out of your trip to us! AirBnb and Expedia can help you find where you can stay near Woonsocket to enjoy your purchase without anxiety in our great state of Massachusetts.
Due to these regulations, if you plan to return to Woonsocket directly after visiting our weed store, we recommend buying an ounce of marijuana or less.</h3>
How to Find CBD
We have a selectino of CBD-infused products for sale here at our dispensary. If a wider selection of CBD is what you’re looking for, Leafly is a fantastic resource for finding the best CBD store near you. Here is a link to Leafly that provides you with all your CBD options near Woonsocket.
Other Reasons to Visit Green ‘N Go from Woonsocket, RI
After you’ve stopped by the best cannabis shop in MA, you should make a day of your trip to Woonsocket! Here are a few of the best things to do in town:
- Blackstone River and Canal Heritage State Park – A historical canal used to transport textiles in the 1800s, this is the perfect place to enjoy your product from us and get lost in the past.
- Depot Cafe – Grab a bit to eat at the comfort food hot spot before heading back to Woonsocket.
Getting to Green ‘N Go From Woonsocket, RI
You’re lucky that our little pot shop is a 15-minute drive northwest of Woonsocket. Here are a few sources for different modes of transportation that you can take to get to Green ‘N Go.
If you are driving yourself, here are some directions
- Take High St to Railroad St
- Take MA-122 N to Ironstone St in Millville
- Continue on Ironstone St. Take River Rd to MA-146A N in Uxbridge
- Turn right onto MA-146A N
- We will be on the right!